João Félix

No, tbh I don't remember anything of the sort and why would they ?

Are you suggesting Pep instructs his current clubs not to sign certain players because he wants them to go to his next club ?
I'm suggesting nothing. Merely saying that it's a thought that has strifed my mind. I just decided to share my thought. I believe Pep only wants the best for us.
A stupid thought. Nothing else!

No, tbh I don't remember anything of the sort and why would they ?

Are you suggesting Pep instructs his current clubs not to sign certain players because he wants them to go to his next club ?
That's some hell of a conspiracy theory :)

I'm suggesting nothing. Merely saying that it's a thought that has strifed my mind. I just decided to share my thought. I believe Pep only wants the best for us.
A stupid thought. Nothing else!

Best to keep stupid thoughts to yourself. In my experience :-)

I will add my "stupid Thought" ;-)

I assume Benfica apparently demanding the full termination clause sum of 120m Euros, gives us no possibility of staged payments or add-ons.

I will add my "stupid Thought" ;-)

I assume Benfica apparently demanding the full termination clause sum of 120m Euros, gives us no possibility of staged payments or add-ons.

That's not how I would interpret it, wrt to everything up front

Finally watched a YouTube clip of this guy. He looks like a number 10, tallish, not particularly quick and very right footed. Can’t see how he is a replacement for Sane.

I've been thinking the same thing.. Remember how Bayern seemed to kind of just roll over when both they and us we're interested in De Bruyne...

Khaldoon said that KDB was the hardest player to get, he made Khaldoon's life difficult until he decided.

And as you know from KDB article, that City, PSG & Bayern were his choices before he choose City.

I agree, I usually don't like over rating some of the young talents out there, but anybody who watches his games (and not just highlights) will see an intelligence and gracefulness that is rarely seen at such a young age.

The bonus to us is he can play Left Wing (Sanes spot) or Left Attacking Midfield (David's spot if Sterling goes LW)

The fact that he can play both of these roles future proofs our team and gives us great balance.

If we buy Maguire(or De Ligt), Rodri and Felix, we will have:

---------------------------------------------Aguero/Jesus
Sterling/Felix----------David/Felix/Foden--------Kevin/Bernardo/Foden-----------Mahrez/Bernardo
-------------------------Zinchenko/Rodri----------Gundogan/Dinho
--------------------Laporte/Maguire--------Stones/Magure-----------Walker/Stones

I think this is a great set-up for next season, maybe promote a 5th choice CB from academy as backup or buy De Ligt (but I doubt this)

If Rodri or Dinho are playing, then one of them can simply slot into the defense to make the 4 man backline that Pep uses; or

As usualy, if Zinchenko plays he just goes left back to make the back 4. I feel having BOTH options will be useful to Pep.
That squad is extremely light on full backs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.