Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all being driven by Bayern,it's being retweeted but it's all coming from them

Or they're just reporting that Bayern have in fact made an offer, which is obviously going to happen at this stage?

Nothing needs to be driven at this point. If City don't deem the offer acceptable, they're not going to accept it.

Yes, much the same, if he doesn't go that's fine but no doubt if he goes Pep will have a plan and it'll be a masterplan.
I agree with both. Our strength is in the system rather than individual. We'll go on and be successful, and so will Sane either way. But for a little more patience I'd prefer to see him do it in sky blue. Who doesn't think the penny wont drop with him over the next two years, and he'll take off, just at the moment Aguero is winding down? It's up to him now and yes he is occasionally miss but boy when you get a glimpse of his hit .... it's frustrating to see him walk away from a pretty unique pathway straight to the very top (if he does)
Yes, we'll get someone else in but the whole thing about potentially world class players is they are by definition often hard to handle and usually even harder to find.

Last edited:
You also don't get benced during a 'must win every game' run-in if everything is tickety-boo.

Just as some chose to ignore the initial reports of Bayern's interest until its now become apparent that it's real, at the very least, it's the same with the signs of his poor attitude.
Bernie and raz were undroppable,you could say pep relied on them and didn't trust sane enough to drop one of them but all this talk of a bad attitude i think is very unfair,he is a young man,he might be behind raz and bernie in maturity but if we can't give him another year to catch the others then we are going to watch him become world class somewhere else

Bernie and raz were undroppable,you could say pep relied on them and didn't trust sane enough to drop one of them but all this talk of a bad attitude i think is very unfair
You can tell by their demeanour, (Leroy & Pep), there's no bad feeling. It may be something Leroy is considering however, he clearly loves it at City, that said Pep wouldn't stand in his way if he did decide to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.