It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

The lyrics suggest Sane is staying. Or Sancho is returning (to replace Sane).

Sancho is about the only player we could bring in as a replacement for Leroy that I would genuinely not feel meh about. Knowing that Felix isn't a true winger, as exciting as he is he wouldn't be a direct replacement.

Signing Sancho (along with having Walker, Stones, and Sterling) would also mean we wouldn't have to overpay for Maguire.

Felipe Anderson would be good if Sane does leave as can play in a number of positions on the left incl. LW, LM, LB and LWB. Much better cover for Mendy than Zinchenko although no denying how well Zinchenko has done

Felipe Anderson would be good if Sane does leave as can play in a number of positions on the left incl. LW, LM, LB and LWB. Much better cover for Mendy than Zinchenko although no denying how well Zinchenko has done
Fuck me you’ve started the bank holiday weekend very early if you think Anderson can play LB.

Sancho is about the only player we could bring in as a replacement for Leroy that I would genuinely not feel meh about. Knowing that Felix isn't a true winger, as exciting as he is he wouldn't be a direct replacement.

Signing Sancho (along with having Walker, Stones, and Sterling) would also mean we wouldn't have to overpay for Maguire.
You want us to pay 100m to bring back a player who is some what of a myth given he wasn't a first team player? we laughed at the rags doing that with Pogba

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.