Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be one of the few who is not arsed if he goes.

All the best, won 2 titles etc.

Players come and go. I see the quality there but seems he maybe not willing to do what right now Pep sees as necessary. No point having an asset just sat about.

Sell and move on. Any money we get I sure we will spend on an adequate replacement

Let's see in another 12 months

Bernie and raz were undroppable,you could say pep relied on them and didn't trust sane enough to drop one of them but all this talk of a bad attitude i think is very unfair
Exactly. Stones, Mahrez, Foden, Danilo, Jesus also couldn't get many starts in the run-in. Does that mean they all have a bad attitude as well?

We are amateurs if we can’t extract the most value from Bayern. Everything is in our favor. So they should pay a premium.

Bayern are desperate for wingers and great players in general. Robben and Ribery are gone and Lewandowski is 31 in August. Neuer in decline. Look at their squad, from top to bottom it’s average. This is the worst Bayern squad in years.

They’ve just paid €80m for a defender lol and we’re not even speaking about one of the best defenders in the world.

From our side, Leroy has two years left and is only on a reported £60k a week. If we keep him he’ll have to perform with Euro 2020 coming up and the qualifiers before that. So we have absolutely no need to sell. Next summer we could easily fetch £60m if he doesn’t sign by then. They’ll be a list of clubs ready to offer that next year.

I would value Leroy at around £120m. Given the above, Bayern should pay a premium if they want to get him.

We need to play hard ball. Get the fee Leroy is worth or he’s staying put. End of story.

He shouldn't be talking about our players at all, without us having given permission to open talks.

He knows what he's doing and how football works. He has 95 caps for Germany, was European footballer of the year twice and won European trophies at club and international level.

He also knows how the business works. Bayern have never had to be punished domestically or in Europe for tapping up or any other impropriety. He isn't talking to anyone he isn't allowed to talk to.

Presumably Sane's dad is the main player in proceedings so far. Either way this will get done fast. It's not going to drag into July or August. By June 1st he will be a Bayern player or sign a new contract for more realistic wages.

I must be one of the few who is not arsed if he goes.

All the best, won 2 titles etc.

Players come and go. I see the quality there but seems he maybe not willing to do what right now Pep sees as necessary. No point having an asset just sat about.

Sell and move on. Any money we get I sure we will spend on an adequate replacement

Let's see in another 12 months
I feel the same way. Top teams sell players all the time, in a way its necessary to keep the squad fresh. I like Leroy a lot but if he goes I’ll wish him well and someone else just as exciting will come in. The best manager in the world manages Manchester City and we’ve just won back to back Premier Leagues. How are you guys all so worked up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.