Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some talk about whether Pep trusts him, we had a lot of "big" games recently, lots of rotation until final 3 weeks, it seems he trusts him quite well.

(Just 2019)
Liverpool H - full game, won it for us.
Everton A - started.
West Ham H - started.
Cardiff H - started, sealed the win.
Palace A - started, nearly full game.
united A - subbed on just after half time, sealed the win.
Burnley A - started.
Leicester H - subbed on early second half.

He knows what he's doing and how football works. He has 95 caps for Germany, was European footballer of the year twice and won European trophies at club and international level.

He also knows how the business works. Bayern have never had to be punished domestically or in Europe for tapping up or any other impropriety. He isn't talking to anyone he isn't allowed to talk to.

Presumably Sane's dad is the main player in proceedings so far. Either way this will get done fast. It's not going to drag into July or August. By June 1st he will be a Bayern player or sign a new contract for more realistic wages.
Blah blah,you are tapping up,you and Madrid do it all the time,you don't get punished because you are part of the cartel
You didn't answer my last post by the way

Sane market value is 100 says transfermarkt, so 140 then.

I think I would say £100m with some add ons taking it up to £125m would be a reasonable price. Having said that, I want him to stay and to sign a new contract as he has a really high ceiling. Pep eventually got aguero playing like he wanted, no reason he can’t do the same with Sane as long as he wants to himself.

Blah blah,you are tapping up,you and Madrid do it all the time,you don't get punished because you are part of the cartel
You didn't answer my last post by the way
Every club does it Karen, it’s nothing new. Do you really think we haven’t contacted Rodri for example to let him know wages etc, same with maguire and any other player we are seriously interested in. It’s just the way football clubs work

Re sane not starting many games during the run in I literally think it’s as simple as this. Sterling was in fantastic form on the left.

I think I would say £100m with some add ons taking it up to £125m would be a reasonable price. Having said that, I want him to stay and to sign a new contract as he has a really high ceiling. Pep eventually got aguero playing like he wanted, no reason he can’t do the same with Sane as long as he wants to himself.

I think the last line is the reason why pep maybe wants rid? Leroy has all the talent in the world but does he hasn’t the desire and discipline to want to do it maybe the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.