Team photo with 4 trophies

D7VPWzfW4AEWMwn.jpg:large

Those photos are great, the quality of them is terrible though.

No comparison to this:
BOlFzYu.jpg

Can’t see the trophies properly and the shadows cover half of their faces and kit fronts in the modern ones.

They should be facing the Sun, not have it over their shoulders.

Last edited by a moderator:

No comparison to this:
BOlFzYu.jpg

Can’t see the trophies properly and the shadows cover half of their faces and kit fronts in the modern ones.

Two many sponsor's names and logos on this picture - completely ruins it for me.

When I was young my nan used to show me all of my dads old programs from the 60’s and 70’s. She also used to have a photo of the 69 team (I think?) with the league, fa cup and charity shied.

Young (and not so young) me thought that we’d never win a trophy in my lifetime.

Seeing this picture with four trophies is really surreal. It still hasn’t quite sunk in.

ps I am really pleased that they got a squad image with Vinny in it.

No comparison to this:
BOlFzYu.jpg

tremendous picture ,

by the look of the shadow on this picture the sun is coming over their errrm shoulders :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.