Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been orchestrated by Leroy, as to why Bayern are the team we will have to deal with.

The only choice we have in the matter is the conclusion, whether to sell now or bluff it for another 12 months.

That is the only leverage we have against procuring a big price.

Bayern need him now and it's doubtful Leroy has the bluff to put his career on hold for two years.

The one thing which makes me relaxed is I bet dipper fans never thought they would upgrade on sales of Suarez or Coutinho?

Believe me when I say, if we can sign Joao Felix, we could be talking our Messi for the ages.

So if Mendes can work his magic for us in the summer Sane will be off?

What is then in your opinion
Someone suggested that lack of playing time = personality problem, which Karen disagreed with. I was simply agreeing with her.

I don't really have a strong opinion on his relationship with Pep. There is certainly some reason to believe that it's not the best, but in this case, playing time alone isn't conclusive evidence.

It has been orchestrated by Leroy, as to why Bayern are the team we will have to deal with.

The only choice we have in the matter is the conclusion, whether to sell now or bluff it for another 12 months.

That is the only leverage we have against procuring a big price.

Bayern need him now and it's doubtful Leroy has the bluff to put his career on hold for two years.

The one thing which makes me relaxed is I bet dipper fans never thought they would upgrade on sales of Suarez or Coutinho?

Believe me when I say, if we can sign Joao Felix, we could be talking our Messi for the ages.
We hear often about players using us in negotiations to get a better deal at their current club.
Could this courting of Munchen simply be Sane trying to negotiate the best deal he can from us?

At the risk of swearing, Joao Felix actually reminds me more of a young Ronaldo.

That's the amazing thing about this kid, there are already comparisons to Messi, Ronaldo and Kaka.

I described him recently as the thinking man's Mbappe.

It's a long time since I saw someone of such a young age make the right decision nine times out of ten.

Just make sure we put him on a seven-year contract if we sign him!

Do they ?
Yea they do.

Nasri
Fernando
Kolarov
Dzeko
Nolito
Hart

The list is long so I'm not going to name them all. All sold for peanuts or left for free. And that's only our A grade list.

When we are talking about b grade like
Denayer etc... And what he is worth now it's bad business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.