Players who might improve us

This 17 yo kid looks like Kaka carbon copy. Apparently we're scouting him.

He is rated very high but is not in the professional football yet. I think he will be excellent but we need to wait and see. Many players who are good at youth level can not translate their level to adult football.

A young player i would sign is Joao Pedro(17) CF from Fluminense. But he already has a contract with Watford and is going there in 2020. He scored 6 goals in his first 130 minutes in the professional in the last weeks, including 3 against Cruzeiro that have the best campaign in Libertadores and other 3 yesterday in South American Cup against Atletico Nacional from Colombia. Top kid.

He is rated very high but is not in the professional football yet. I think he will be excellent but we need to wait and see. Many players who are good at youth level can not translate their level to adult football.

A young player i would sign is Joao Pedro(17) CF from Fluminense. But he already has a contract with Watford and is going there in 2020. He scored 6 goals in his first 130 minutes in the professional in the last weeks, including 3 against Cruzeiro that have the best campaign in Libertadores and other 3 yesterday in South American Cup against Atletico Nacional from Colombia. Top kid.
Watford eh? Interesting. How did they pull that off?

Watford eh? Interesting. How did they pull that off?
They got luck. The starter at Fluminense is another young player named Pedro(Joao Pedro is 17 and Pedro is 21)who would sign for Madrid last window but had a knee injury. It turns out when they put Joao Pedro to play in the professional in the last weeks we can see he is much better than any other local striker.

Fluminense finances are poor and their players are cheap. But their academy is very reliable. They formed players like Fabinho(Liverpool), Thiago Silva and Marcelo(Madrid) and many others.

They have another U-20 called Marcos Paulo, a very talented midifielder who will play for Portugal next month in that Touloun tournament and people who like to look for new talents can watch him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.