Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No 2 read the feckin
ba42f5a448723287d800410b85c77483.jpg
last bit , the result was rather unjust.
Hes got YNWA playing in the background hasn't he? I bet he has. Along with framed pictures of the greats hanging from his walls urging his prose out of him. A tear in his eye as he scribbles like a man possessed by the ghosts of Klanfield. You can tell his nurse has been today to top up his medication

It’s selective history they’re good at.

They somehow seem to forget that they were once a run down ramshackle of a club that had been stuck in the second tier of English football for 8 years with a stadium that was falling apart before the cash injection from Littlewoods helped them along the way to their so called glorious history.

Even Shankly at one point thought he had made a big mistake leaving Huddersfield to manage Liverpool it was that bad.

All conveniently forgotten.
Spot on

Painful memories of Heysel, it really wasn’t our fault*
We ran towards those helpless fans
Who could neither jump, nor vault

The mighty reds of Liverpool, we rifled through your bags
We smashed in all your windows, we flew our Munich flags

So please don’t say we’re vermin
We’re really kind and sweet
Just don’t mention “39”
The ghosts of Turin’s streets

AJ Thribb, age 14 and 1/2
* It was Chelsea's

I have been out today with a good mate who supports United, home and away forever. He held his hands up and congratulated City on what had been the perfect year, just, as he remembered, I had done 20 years before about United, granted after the play off final! After listening to me for twenty minutes banging on about how much I have grown to hate the bin dipping filth he smiled and just said, ‘so now you know.’ He knows that I will never forgive or forget the banner, but, they were right all along.

Hi guys - just to introduce myself, I'm the bloke who penned that anti Liverpool rant (which it was, but all accurate!) on the Grand Old Team forum which got shared onto here the other day

People said such nice things about it, and agreed so vehemently about what a gang of toploaded cocktrumpets they truly are, that I had to register and come on in!

Love you guys... I was off my seat punching the air when that Kompany thunderbold went in (or, as RAWK would have it, 'lucky speculative shot) :)

Welcome on board but just so you know I am nicking cocktrumpets, what a great word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.