Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who is not following the rules of this boards. If you can't behave you know the consequences.

Seriously no need for this kind of behaviour. Why do you need to insult someone if you want to take part of a discussion?

I quote:

"
  • Don't abuse or personally insult other members. Treat fellow users with respect."
More power to your elbow fella. Just the one tip though; for someone who hasn't contributed that much in three and a half years, you seem to be getting a fair few posters' backs up. You may also end up with a reputation as a bit of a trouble maker. But hey; that's your call.

Sancho is the biggest example 9 million sold 100 plus worth now in just over a year.
If by just over a year, you mean 2 years then yes. However we got £9m for a 17 year old who wanted out and had not started a game for the club, had one year left of their contract AND went on strike. And you think Txiki is to blame for that?

Fucking stroll on, what rock have you crawled out from?

No you should stop posting shit, insulting someone is a weakness. If you can't folow the rules than you should question yourself, and do something else.

Beginning to sound like a parrot , give it up and save yourself some grief .

No you should stop posting shit, insulting someone is a weakness. If you can't folow the rules than you should question yourself, and do something else.
Do you have a retort that’s not “I know you are, you said you are, so what am I?”

Some parts are true when you speak about those 30+ players who give our club a lot. But if you look at the younger aged you can't deny that we could got more out of it. Sancho is the biggest example 9 million sold 100 plus worth now in just over a year. And the most sad thing about that one is, we are in a conflict with the Fifa on that transfer. That could bite us in the arse as well.
Sancho is a kid,we got a decent fee for him,which other kids are you talking about?
If you hate how the club is run Chelsea is always an option

I had high hopes for Sane but to be honest he has been a bit disappointing the last few months when he has played. If he wants to go then we replace and move on.

Unmitigated shite. Most clubs sell their best players for profit. City don’t sell their best players. The test of City’s transfer business is looking at what we’ve spent and the market value of those players and our squad now.

You joined in 2015 and had a handful of posts until recently and you’re about as popular as a fart in a lift in this thread with everyone apart from rabid disagreeing with you.
So your e-penis is about the amount of post someone makes, that's says a lot about you. Never had friction with anyone, but having a opinion about Txiki seems to be a popularity subject right now, I think you're as popular as that fart in a lift you're talking about. It must be you then. You're full shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.