Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you should stop posting shit, insulting someone is a weakness. If you can't folow the rules than you should question yourself, and do something else.

Have a read again about you saying Txiki needs training in negotiations and ask yourself why you suddenly appeared in the spotlight. You have posted shit and been called out on it and like a little girl you go crying to the Mods for protection, when the big bad fans have a pop at you. Exactly how old are you?

Have a read again about you saying Txiki needs training in negotiations and ask yourself why you suddenly appeared in the spotlight. You have posted shit and been called out on it and like a little girl you go crying to the Mods for protection, when the big bad fans have a pop at you. Exactly how old are you?
You're the one acting like a girl. Work on your vocabulary if you can't come up with something more clever without using childish words. You're the only person on here who is posting shit. Also you seems to be a immature premadonna. Anyway on that note. As @FantasyIreland said. It's weekend so I'm definitely going to get some beer right now, you can stay that bitter girl if you want.

Last edited:
You're the one acting like a girl. Work on your vocabulary if you can't come up with something more clever without using childish words. Anyway on that note. As @FantasyIreland said. It's weekend so I'm definitely going to get some beer right now, you can stay bitter on that subject if you want. Ciao.

Whatever storm has appeared in your inbox tonight (and from plenty I would add), you brought it all on yourself. I would keep off the beer as you appear to have had too many already

You're the one acting like a girl. Work on your vocabulary if you can't come up with something more clever without using childish words. Anyway on that note. As @FantasyIreland said. It's weekend so I'm definitely going to get some beer right now, you can stay bitter on that subject if you want. On-topic, not going to waste more time on this matter.
Acting like a girl? FFS.

So you're e-penis is about the amount of post someone makes, that's says a lot about you. Never had friction with anyone, but having a opinion about Txiki seems to be a popularity subject right now, I think you're as popular as that fart in a lift you're talking about. It must be you then.

A simple “No, I don’t have a retort other than - I know you are, you said you are, so what am I” would have done.

You carry on as you are, you’re marking your card pretty clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.