It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Coming back to us would be backwards obviously
If Leroy is leaving and we play Bernardo more centrally, Sancho could be pushing for a starting spot. Not sure if Mahrez is much better than Sancho. Obviously impossible to compare when they play in different teams and leagues, but Sancho is quicker and way more unpredictable. Doesn`t seem to have Mahrez end product yet, but could be a great player in the future. Not many bigger young, English talents out there

Still,he is an unknown in our first team,the clamour around him reminds me of John Guidetti,everyone built him up in their minds and moaned that he never got in,where is he now? i certainly wouldn't be happy to spend big bucks to get him back,some peoples ides that we let sane go and bring him back makes me laugh

He’s the ice cream man at Clayton Vale I think.

Coming back to us would be backwards obviously

From his perspective it has been an excellent season. Forced his way into the first team and England squad. Plenty of room to improve but can't achieve much more than that in a first campaign.

From ours he has been good but not great and not consistent. He is talented but typically hyped as a young English player and we need consistency. For both club and player I would guess bringing him back to City is too early. Another year over there would work. And I can't see us buying him amd loaning back. Plus Pep might well think fuck him. He didn't sign last summer and so that's him done whilst he remains the manager. If I was the boss that is the view I would take! Some may say thank god I'm not. And I would probably agree.

From his perspective it has been an excellent season. Forced his way into the first team and England squad. Plenty of room to improve but can't achieve much more than that in a first campaign.

From ours he has been good but not great and not consistent. He is talented but typically hyped as a young English player and we need consistency. For both club and player I would guess bringing him back to City is too early. Another year over there would work. And I can't see us buying him amd loaning back. Plus Pep might well think fuck him. He didn't sign last summer and so that's him done whilst he remains the manager. If I was the boss that is the view I would take! Some may say thank god I'm not. And I would probably agree.
Just probably agree ?;)

Don’t know if it was he didn't want to be here so much, more he thought he’d progress more in Germany, it was an ambitious gamble, similar to Pogba but if he did come back it doesn't mean the outcome would be the same as Pogba, and with better management Pogba may not have failed like it has.
He went on strike.

Thanks for the considered reply,the hype because he is english is where i am at,the media built him up to more than he is because he is english but mainly because he left us and it was a negative story aimed at us which they loved,as he downed tools on us i don't think he would be coming back,he won't be consistent for several years and patience is not a virtue amongst football fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.