Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have united just win a treble? Every time I have had radio manchester on this week there has either been a programme on about them winning the treble, or an advert about a programme about them winning the treble, every fucking day. It was 20 frigging years ago; we completed something special less than a week ago and it’s not even mentioned
Go on then ……….

Any other views on this statement:

But the tone of this resistance, the aggressive statements, the idea put out there that this is all some ill visited on the disempowered, is at best cloth-eared and at worst a glimpse of the hard edges, the regime behind this extraordinary project club.

Any other views on this statement:

But the tone of this resistance, the aggressive statements, the idea put out there that this is all some ill visited on the disempowered, is at best cloth-eared and at worst a glimpse of the hard edges, the regime behind this extraordinary project club.

Funny how the sanctimonious twat doesn’t mind a bit of “sportswashing” if he can make a few quid out of it. He’s written a book about the last World Cup

I'm sure when it was more local it was better, and was usually reasonably fair, but its become a complete joke now.

I have never known it so bad, but the more they spout their spiteful bile the more they reveal their true colours.

It has reached such a ridiculous desperate frenzy, that aside from fan's of clubs with a vested interest in their poison, most rational fans are beginning to see it for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.