How Much Has It Cost You Supporting City This Season?

Four seasoncards in the east stand all in the cup schemes
Take the lad to all the aways prob missed 4/5
We all did the Wembley trips plus hotels for Brighton and the FA Cup Final
And a couple of euro aways !!!!!
Frightening
However if it wasn’t for city I would waste thousands

2 season cards....£800 in total
2 beers per home game = £150
Eurogames £160 approx
Cup games £40 approx
More beers £80 (cup games+euro)
Wembley trips x 4 x £250 each approx = £1000
2 Wembley pints at each game = £4200

Now....I have to book the promised holiday that going to football makes me promise...another £1k

Skint now until August :D

RESTRICTED-A8HFK2-PEANUTS-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqjwqlRemTWOSPdiwg_JXULGzUp6_Ijzc9bkLdfDaqgc.jpg

So irresponsible putting something like that on here. People could be allergic to them!!! ;-)

The last month of the season cost me about three grand, if you include tickets, travel, accommodation, food and drink and work I declined in order to go to games.

Possibly the best month of my life. Unforgettable.

Always appreciate how lucky I am to be able to indulge my love of City in that way.

I don't want to know and I certainly don't want my Mrs to know!!

Is the correct answer!

I travel from Aberdeen for the home matches with my wife and daughter and do less than a third of away matches (normally alone but not always)

Let's just say my wife wants us to move to Manchester!!

But the football we watch is priceless and worth every penny, the emotional expenditure is also another huge factor.

Me and lad did every UK game doing everything on the cheap £5300 +food and drink.
Fantastic memories but not sure I'd do it again. Draining
Fair play to anyone who does that season after season.

Thanks to everyone for posting.

Really interesting to see what people/City fans spend following City.

1 thing is evident. Even though it isn't cheap following City, we are all prepared to stretch ourselves financially to follow and support City, the club we all love.

I'm hoping this thread is read by the people running the club, and they see the sacrifices and expense that following City entails

And I hope they think again before next Thursday, and in the coming seasons about increasing season ticket and matchday tickets again.(annually)

And yes, I appreciate some season tickets
haven't gone up, and the club also offer a limited amount of cheap season tickets.

The club has rightly rewarded Pep and the players for a wonderful season. Maybe the club could reward the fans as well with a season ticket and matchday ticket price freeze (at least) for the wonderful support and effort the fans have given Pep, the players, and the club this season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.