Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

Ha, I bet the quote was fabricated.

It was a Goal.com post with a quote from Allegri (apparently after being asked who would be managed Juve next) saying something like “it will be a manager of Manchester next season”.

Seemed strange, but I couldn’t resist making a joke about the Special One.

The "quote" was passed on to the media from a Juventus fan that had asked allegri who would be the new manager and apparently allegri told the fan a manager from Manchester. The "fan" then told the journalist that's what had been said. So not a quote at all, just a fan saying he said it.

Hope you are right. But remember, Pep issued a strong denial of the links to City. Even though those reports said he will take over in a year, and he did

Not even comparable, he would be out of contract by the time the year passed and his team were still playing competitive football, he couldnt say he was going because of the potential harm it would do in this case we arnt playing football he could just announce it tomorrow, besides he's also in a contract. I'm sure I have seen a quite from him somewhere saying he would never break a contract.

The "quote" was passed on to the media from a Juventus fan that had asked allegri who would be the new manager and apparently allegri told the fan a manager from Manchester. The "fan" then told the journalist that's what had been said. So not a quote at all, just a fan saying he said it.
Likely fabricated, then.

For let you know Galassi is son in law of Paolo Ferrari (yes that Ferrari) and ceo of Ferretti SpA under Exor holding (Elkann and Agnelli' company).
This is the cause of the yersterday' interview. City and Juve have a deal to keep a low profile until the next city' manager. Indeed the denial has been entrusted to a small potatos of cda and not with an official note on the website or beguirinstein.
I told you guys prepare yourself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.