Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ADUG had purchased Everton, do you think we would be seeing the same hysteria and negative stories that we are seeing in regards to us?
Good question. Possibly not to the same extent, because they were viewed as more part of the establishment than us prior to 2008. More recent big success and a much higher trophy haul, albeit much of it of some antiquity.

I would state, however, that the naked snobbery towards us is both unedifying and a little baffling, given how fondly we were regarded 15 or so years ago.

The internet casts more light on hypocrisy of these cünts than hitherto; however, some people are still transfixed by the sleight of hand of the ‘romance’ of the established clubs.

To a point. The scousers are a cult and beyond help, well at least 90% of them. If you look at social media comments, most are from people who haven't seen a live premier league game in their lives, or reside in this country. The majority of supporters who live here were desperate for the scousers not to win the league.

To a point. The scousers are a cult and beyond help, well at least 90% of them. If you look at social media comments, most are from people who haven't seen a live premier league game in their lives, or reside in this country. The majority of supporters who live here were desperate for the scousers not to win the league.
I don’t agree with the 90%. Most of the Liverpool fans I know are sound and two of the first congratulatory WhatsApp messages I got after full time at the Amex were from Liverpool season ticket holders. I know loads of Liverpool fans who are perfectly reasonable and proportionate. Don’t look at everything through the prism of footbal forums, mate.

I would state, however, that the naked snobbery towards us is both unedifying and a little baffling, given how fondly we were regarded 15 or so years ago.
Wast it fondly, or was it "haha" fondly, sneering "fondly" in reality.

Let them hate.

5-E904-B02-747-B-4481-A3-AD-3-DE7-B846756-A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.