Vincent Kompany testimonial

Seems a shame that the discussion on this thread is overtaken by a few who have had problems sorting their tickets when it should be about so much else.

giphy.gif

Only 29k there for Colin Bells. I think we will better that. Were you there ?

Interesting that's its 40 years to the day.

My 71 year dad got three for us this morning with no problem. Obviously, there will be a few hickups as that is life. Nobody I know has had a problem today.

Really looking forward to it.

Went to Bert's but don't know why I didn't go to Colins?

I'm missing something, what's the cock up? I got 9 in 2 mins, brother in law got 7 in 2 mins, work colleague got 8 in 4 minutes. All done online, no extra fees, what is the issue?

The cock-up is not with the ticketing but with the closure of CBL3. I reckon they'll end up opening it like they have on other occasions where STs up there had to shift seats;

Only 29k there for Colin Bells. I think we will better that. Were you there ?

Interesting that's its 40 years to the day.

My 71 year dad got three for us this morning with no problem. Obviously, there will be a few hickups as that is life. Nobody I know has had a problem today.

Really looking forward to it.

Im looking forward to it - will be a great night.

Colins was always going to be a low attendance because stupidly......manc v scousers...... scousers sending letters to granada reports threatening to slice up mancs.... city and rags in kippaxs!! oh and 1979 as well - not exactly a time when football violence was unheard of!
That said 29000 was a fantastic gate. however there could of been more there as swales was the chairman!!

Lets fill eastlands for vinny.

My Bro got tickets by phone, block M
I think he said , £30 a pop so he got 4 for us I’ll travel up
From the Smoke for it , should be a good night , introduce my Lad to my fav old pubs in town , can’t wait !

Dad has bought me and my 11 year old nephew a ticket for this.

He last bought me a ticket for a testimonial for Colin Bell 1979 when I was 9.

Both 11th September, 40 years to the day. Fitting, I think.

Cheers dad.

(He's 71 and managed it no problem this morning ;-) )
Bell's testimonial was in 1978.

colin%20bell%20teastimonial%201978%20to%2079%20prog.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.