Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uli Hoeness has confirmed Bayern's interest anyway. If he goes he goes. Always get a good reception if he returns? Remember no player is bigger than our club. They are passing through. We are here forever.CTID.

I'm chilled. He signs, great, he doesn't, we move on. We have just won a domestic treble without arguably one of the top midfield players in the world for most of the season. Throw in Mendy missing for almost two seasons and we still won back to back titles with a total of 198 points. We will be fine.
Would you ever fu go away with your common sense!

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge ?? anything involving this **** manchester city should say fuck off or pay us £200million if not we are not talking

Bayern Munich have a cheek ?? and all the moaning they have done about manchester city money and even the leaked emails maybe linked back to them (Bayern Munich) Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and bayern can truly go a take a jump, they are a main players at the uefa board members and the piss pot club?? manchester city don't need to sell unless the player is not happy and then we hold all the cards, so Bayern Munich and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge lets talk at £200 million

Will be very disappointed if Leroy leaves, yes he is inconsistent but he is an exciting player who gets you out of your seat. His stats for this season are not bad think he has scored 19 goals and 18 assists in all competitions.

There is obviously a problem though as his game time was limited towards the end of the season. I still hold a small hope he stays, but if he wants to go then we all know Pep will not stand in any player's way if they want to leave.

If Leroy leaves City will still be a brilliant side and I trust Pep to get a good player to replace him.

I would make it quite clear to the player we want him to sign a 5 year deal.....however if he wants to leave he can providing a reasonable offer is made....however under no circumstance will he be sold to one of the Cartel clubs....

If that becomes a problem then play away from first team.....

Could he grease the wheels , plus cash of a Neymar deal?

Paris is lovely and close to home Leroy......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.