Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

For let you know Galassi is son in law of Paolo Ferrari (yes that Ferrari) and ceo of Ferretti SpA under Exor holding (Elkann and Agnelli' company).
This is the cause of the yersterday' interview. City and Juve have a deal to keep a low profile until the next city' manager. Indeed the denial has been entrusted to a small potatos of cda and not with an official note on the website or beguirinstein.
I told you guys prepare yourself!
Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.

Careful what you say Cleavers.
It snowed in Buxton in June 1975.I remember photos in the MEN showing a cricket match (Derbyshire vs Lancashire maybe) being abandoned due to snow stopped play.
I don't need to look it up mate I had to trudge through it to the bus stop to go to school (not in Buxton I might add), its precisely why I said it, its just about as likely.

...after the advertising break they called Galassi. He doesnt know anything, he's a small potatoes in the cda and he's a gianluca di marzio' friend...replacemt in city is Pochettino so we have to wait champions league final.

So here you say that Galassi knows nothing and isnt important enough
Here you say that the replacement at City is Pochettino but we have to wait until after the champions leaugue final

For let you know Galassi is son in law of Paolo Ferrari (yes that Ferrari) and ceo of Ferretti SpA under Exor holding (Elkann and Agnelli' company).
City and Juve have a deal to keep a low profile until the next city' manager. Indeed the denial has been entrusted to a small potatos of cda and not with an official note on the website or beguirinstein.

But here you say that Galassi is a very important person
But here you say that there is an agreement to keep everything quite until Citys next manager. Pochettino said today that he was staying at Spurs is he not in on this too?

This is the cause of the yersterday' interview. City and Juve have a deal to keep a low profile until the next city' manager. Indeed the denial has been entrusted to a small potatos of cda and not with an official note on the website or beguirinstein.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.