Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's also refused entry to the UK which is why he's been busy applying for Israeli citizenship (and therefore an Israeli passport) so he can bypass that ban.
Remember all the fuss the media made when Thaksin was barred from Thailand (by the murderous dictators who replace him in a military coup) So why do Chelsea get a free pass?

I've said many times that this is not just about technical rule infringement but about politics and a view of the world. They have no moral or political compass other than loyalty to British values of democracy which we all know came out of the barrel of a gun in the first place.

If you're not prepared to fight this intellectually then City will go down. The gloves are off, and the zealots are going for it.

I don’t agree with the 90%. Most of the Liverpool fans I know are sound and two of the first congratulatory WhatsApp messages I got after full time at the Amex were from Liverpool season ticket holders. I know loads of Liverpool fans who are perfectly reasonable and proportionate. Don’t look at everything through the prism of footbal forums, mate.

That may be your experience but it isn't mine. I worked for a Liverpool shipping company for three years and I worked with plenty after that period ended as well.

Remember all the fuss the media made when Thaksin was barred from Thailand (by the murderous dictators who replace him in a military coup) So why do Chelsea get a free pass?
That was bizarre. Certain fans on here went crazy about that, but had no problem with Sheikh Mansour.

You can't have a capitalist football system, and start saying well we'll only have capitalists whose host country plays by Western democracy (that came with the Atom bomb).

You always find with these evangelists of democracy that they are the first people demanding war as it was in the Iraq war. Weapons of mass destruction indeed. How that lie died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.