Who will be the next youth player to make the step up?

From the few games I've seen of Garcia, I am a huge fan. For me, he is well above mangala, tosin or Sandler and I'd have no problem at all if he started the first game of the season come August.
Was by far our best player in the preseason, even bullied Wagner who’s known for his strength. Also did very well in his 3 cup games this season. Would do very well in defence between Walker and Laporte. As Pep said: «he’s 18, but it looks like he’s 25 or 25». Very mature and composed for his age

Eric Garcia will be a filly fledged member of the first team next season just like Foden is now. He's made a couple of starts and with 2 likely vacancies at centre half he'll almost certainly fill one.

For those that have watched him regularly, could he potentially be up to the standard of our current midfield (in the future, that is)?

Could he be the next to step up or is that very unlikely (especially given our midfield is full for a few years, even with David taking a reduced role)?

Garcia - think he has a real chance of being in the first team squad for some league games next season.

I wasn’t impressed with any of them, nor any of Liverpool’s side, in the FA YC final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.