Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo... which obviously could be well wide of the mark... I think Sane would be happy to join Bayern, and I think City would let him go if they received a bid acceptable to them. Unfortunately I think he'll go and it will be for a fee much less than what most people think he's worth

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge ?? anything involving this **** manchester city should say fuck off or pay us £200million if not we are not talking

Bayern Munich have a cheek ?? and all the moaning they have done about manchester city money and even the leaked emails maybe linked back to them (Bayern Munich) Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and bayern can truly go a take a jump, they are a main players at the uefa board members and the piss pot club?? manchester city don't need to sell unless the player is not happy and then we hold all the cards, so Bayern Munich and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge lets talk at £200 million
I liked this post but feel it deserves more......I REALLY like this post.......doffs caps and shuffles back into dark recess of potting shed.

Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, if we were in the process of a major rebuild trying to take a world class winger from Bayern. They’d probably be asking for world-record money. If we must lose him then we should make it as drawn out and painful as possible for them. We shouldn’t even acknowledge offers below £100m.

Shame cos he's got the highest 'ceiling' in our squad. But if he wants to go, then sell. And go all out for either Mbappe, if we can raise enough funds. Or Felix or Havertz instead.

Personally I would hope we never sell anything or anyone to rags, dippers or scousers, but if he really wants to go it should be full market value plus %50 extra as a dealing with twats premium.

Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, if we were in the process of a major rebuild trying to take a world class winger from Bayern. They’d probably be asking for world-record money. If we must lose him then we should make it as drawn out and painful as possible for them. We shouldn’t even acknowledge offers below £100m.
They wouldn't entertain selling to us, full stop.

Got a horrible feeling that the Bayern slimeballs are in Leroys ears with him having to play in Germany to make the German national team, the lad must be well torn about what to do as he clearly wants an international career. If we have to sell for whatever reason, we must get a good price and we must get a suitable replacement in order to keep our momentum going into next season, but I am confident that Pep has got it covered either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.