Advice on a bee's nest

Depends on what bees they are. If they are in your wall then they could be masonry/mason/mortar bees, lots of different names but the same bee, the males don't even have a stinger and the females will only sting if they are squashed. I know you said you have kids but bees are not aggressive and should be left where they are unless really concerned about health and safety. Ive had bees and children at the same time and never had a single issue. Bees should NEVER be exterminated.

Is it law yet that you can't destroy bees nests? Either way leave them bee and call the council or something, they should arrange for someone to come and get them, I would have thought.

No they ain't protected unless you count that stingy thing in their arse. It is preferable to keep them alive though.
We are always behind with these things.

I think they are protected in Belgium. I watched a vid recently of someone pouring molten aluminium into a wasps nest. He said as such, if it was a bees nest you can't destroy it etc.

Off topic, my mate (rag), was playing golf and needed a shit, he always carried a bog roll in his bag. Anyway he went behind a tree in thick grass, dropped his strides and commenced his duty, from nowhere a load of wasps appeared, don’t know what attracted them, he couldn’t shit himself as he already had. He had been stung a couple of times and hurriedly pulled up his trollies, panicking and trapping quite a few of the wasps in his undercrackers, the imprisoned little fuckers then started stinging him repeatedly, there a little stream that runs by the 7th fairway so he headed for that and dropped his kecks and sat in the water. His arse was a picture (apparently), I was a few holes in front of him that day, I’d have paid good money to see it coz he can be an awkward fucker at times, retribution.

would the council not be worth a try even if your a private owner, bees can be very protective of their nest and can get very angry with people close by especially if you have children, i remember when i was a kid and approached a nest they came out in their thousands and chased me down the road

All the dead ones, cut off their legs and keep in a box in the fridge. When you have enough, grind them up and sprinkle on chicken. Its the bees knees.

Gets coat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.