City's New Kits - 2019/20

ecf46b21e22b06422676c036e4eb7e91.gif
Minnesota Viking’s play in purple don’t they?

I'm actually more fucked off than I thought I'd be after hearing about the leaks now I've actually seen it.

Hideous. The club deserve a backlash when that's revealed.

We should be demanding with our kits not just accepting whatever shite we get thrown at us. No designer would make the United kit red and blue or the Madrid home skip white and green.

I'm actually more fucked off than I thought I'd be after hearing about the leaks now I've actually seen it.

We should be demanding with our kits not just accepting whatever shite we get thrown at us. No designer would make the United kit red and blue or the Madrid home skip white and green.

Actually Adidas have given Real Madrid white and a range of colours... turquoise, purple, gold, navy, black. Only trim of course, but still..

Madrid have had loads of different colours with their main white strip and the Rags has black shorts and red socks for the first time in their history last season

I actually quite like it. I was expecting much worse.

Uniform redesigns are essentially impossible in any sport. And not for any bad reason per se. It's the law of averages. You're having to appeal to tens of thousands of people, not all of them will be happy no matter what you make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.