2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Took time to see more of Kai Havertz... this guy is the real deal, I think many on here are unaware of this talented player.

Very tall, great finisher, good vision and all around technically good. At only 19 too, could be a good replacement for Sane and can play Davis position as well. If we can get him for 50m, might be a better option than Joao Felix, possibly.

Took time to see more of Kai Havertz... this guy is the real deal, I think many on here are unaware of this talented player.

Very tall, great finisher, good vision and all around technically good. At only 19 too, could be a good replacement for Sane and can play Davis position as well. If we can get him for 50m, might be a better option than Joao Felix, possibly.
Possibly. They are very similar in that they both show serious potential. As an attacking prospect, I'll take Felix over Kai. But they both have that vision that tickles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.