Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
If folk reckon £60M is reasonable and Leicester may want £90M I would point out we may well be able to squeeze Bayern out of £30M for Sane if Txiki knows what he's doing, job done.

Oh god if the board goes in for 90m they are insane. I think he would be a great addition to the squad but no more than 70m absolute max, with 50-60 being okay in my eyes.

Oh god if the board goes in for 90m they are insane. I think he would be a great addition to the squad but no more than 70m absolute max, with 50-60 being okay in my eyes.

If he’d be a great addition to the squad then surely he’s worth whatever Pep and the board are willing to pay. If he’s not then even £1m would be too much.

If he’d be a great addition to the squad then surely he’s worth whatever Pep and the board are willing to pay. If he’s not then even £1m would be too much.
I know you like big names. Apparently, Sergio Ramos is available. The red ****s are both in for him is the rumor

For his insane record with Celtic, we should swap Roberts for Maguire.

player for player with no cash involvement.

Maguire for 50-60m is fine. Still young + English and has what we may lack going forward..height + set piece threat

I thought PEP likes a left footer on the left and a right footer on the right when it comes to central defenders ?
LAPORTE is nailed on first choice left centre back.and maguire is left footed ?
C.T.I.D.

I thought PEP likes a left footer on the left and a right footer on the right when it comes to central defenders ?
LAPORTE is nailed on first choice left centre back.and maguire is left footed ?
C.T.I.D.
Maguire is right footed, but plays at LCB for Leicester and England. I'm sure he can play RCB just as well. The fact that he has played LCB primarily but is right footed makes him even more valuable.

It means like Otamendi, he can comfortably backup either position. That some think this is worth noting as a negative is a bit strange :?

Maguire is right footed, but plays at LCB for Leicester and England. I'm sure he can play RCB just as well. The fact that he has played LCB primarily but is right footed makes him even more valuable.

It means like Otamendi, he can comfortably backup either position. That some think this is worth noting as a negative is a bit strange :?
Sorry my mistake.
I thought he was left footed. Must be my bed time LOL.
I didn't intend it tk come across as a negative NOT AT ALL.
I like maguire and agree he would be a good signing for us.
C.T.I.D

Sorry my mistake.
I thought he was left footed. Must be my bed time LOL.
I didn't intend it tk come across as a negative NOT AT ALL.
I like maguire and agree he would be a good signing for us.
C.T.I.D
Sorry not you, but it's been suggested that he is not an RCB so he won't be a good fit.

The problem I have with him is the same problem I have with most of our recruits, I think they are too expensive. But most don't care about that. Talent wise I think he is juat good enough to play for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.