Next Captain

From an age, experience, and leading by example, I think Kev would be best choice out of the current crop. Whether he wants it or not is another thing. Seems like a bloke who just likes to do his job and get home to his family. Nowt wrong with that.

If not him, Bernardo. But I think next season it will be Fernandinho.

Laporte. Stones is out of the team on merit and will end up behind a new signing HM or similar.

If for example Kevin doesn't want it then I can see Pep giving it to Merlin. He'll be the longest serving player at the club, going in to his 10th and possibly last season at City. Would be a nice touch from the club.

We have a few captains in the making, think after the last 2 seasons they are all winners, leaders. i could say Fern or David which are two obvious choices though both are nearing the end of there careers so im gonna go KDB. The right age, the right time for him to become not only captain on the field but off it as well following in Vinnys footsteps!

Captain of Italy is who has most caps (maybe if they chose the most suitable 'captain' they would have won a world cup or two ;).....makes fuck all difference who has an armband on.....only in Britain is it seen as even worth debating.

The team photo with the trophies is interesting, usually the captain is front and central, and we have David (would be obvious) next to Raheem, who is clearly on a media offensive.

I think it will be David short term, with Raheem his main deputy next year, then Fernandinho, KdB, and Sergio as stand ins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.