Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not "my" club. It belongs to everyone .We don't have owners.

I don't know if you speak German or any other foreign language, but Bayern is always referred to as "Die Bayern" , Dortmund as "der BVB" etc . Nobody would ever say "We were shit on Saturday " or "we should sign a winger". It's always "they need a new manager" or "they won't win the CL with that team".

It's a cultural thing. In fact I believe the UK is the only country where the football club you support is a "we" rather than a "they ".

Wow you are truly unbelievably arrogant and abusive just like the team you support, always want to be the bully!
I hope both you and your horrible team, shit your pants over this transfer, Sane is a wonderful talent who should be respected

If by just over a year, you mean 2 years then yes. However we got £9m for a 17 year old who wanted out and had not started a game for the club, had one year left of their contract AND went on strike. And you think Txiki is to blame for that?

Fucking stroll on, what rock have you crawled out from?

I don't agree with him on this one but just to play devils advocate: Hudson Odoi has also played the square root of fuck all, looks less talented than Sancho by all accounts and Chelsea reportedly received offers of 40 million quid for him. He's got longer on his contract and hasn't gone on strike yet but does that equate to being worth 4 times the value of a clearly more talented Sancho?

I think Txiki has done wonders for the club but I don't think you can hold up the Sancho transfer as being one of his golden moments. Iheanacho for 25 million ABSOLUTELY but not Sancho. Diaz for 22 million when he could have left for free about 90 days later was ridiculous too. Flogging Fernando for 4.75 million is up there with the great train robbery too.

I don't agree with him on this one but just to play devils advocate: Hudson Odoi has also played the square root of fuck all, looks less talented than Sancho by all accounts and Chelsea reportedly received offers of 40 million quid for him. He's got longer on his contract and hasn't gone on strike yet but does that equate to being worth 4 times the value of a clearly more talented Sancho?

I think Txiki has done wonders for the club but I don't think you can hold up the Sancho transfer as being one of his golden moments. Iheanacho for 25 million ABSOLUTELY but not Sancho. Diaz for 22 million when he could have left for free about 90 days later was ridiculous too. Flogging Fernando for 4.75 million is up there with the great train robbery too.

Hudson Odoi is benefitting from the Sancho effect. If he'd been in Sancho's position, gone to Dortmund and done well instead of Sancho, then Bayern would probably have been all over Sancho if he'd still been with us. Bad timing from our point of view is all.

Guillem Balague reported in a article on the BBC sports site that we received a bid of £130 million for Bernardo from a top side last summer and flatly turned it down.

good decision that, for how great our guys are, for me bernardo is our player poty and a pure gem his time here. our heart and catalyst when kevs been out.
like stated earlier no one is above the team, but couldn't imagine him out now.
him in our system is a match made in trophy town.

Every summer we have a huge round of Txiki bashing but here we are with the best manager in the world and the strongest squad that English football has ever seen and which has delivered the first clean sweep of domestic trophies. You just have to wonder how much more wrong our Director of Football could get things.

Got a horrible feeling that the Bayern slimeballs are in Leroys ears with him having to play in Germany to make the German national team,

that as well but IF they are, it would probably be full out nasty and would go further than that, maybe with stuff like, "your great and they won't start you"
"your club doesn't appreciate you" "they think your worse than the guys starting" "your deteriorating on the bench" "Pep's not utilizing you properly" with stuff like the last one being a plant the seeds of doubt rift maker. real brainwash stuff

Last edited:
It's not "my" club. It belongs to everyone .We don't have owners.

I don't know if you speak German or any other foreign language, but Bayern is always referred to as "Die Bayern" , Dortmund as "der BVB" etc . Nobody would ever say "We were shit on Saturday " or "we should sign a winger". It's always "they need a new manager" or "they won't win the CL with that team".

It's a cultural thing. In fact I believe the UK is the only country where the football club you support is a "we" rather than a "they ".
I have heard “die Bayern” quite a lot.
Does anyone else feel a bit detached from this Sane stuff? Genuinely weird. I thought I'd care a lot more, but I just hand on heart believe that we'll carry on and be brilliant even if he does go, and someone else very exciting will come in and grow instead. No guarantee of course, but it just feels inevitable that we'll be good with or without Sane. Maybe it's the Pep effect. As long as he's there, I'm happy, cos he's the one consistent reason for 198 points.

Don't get me wrong, i'd be sad to see him go...but yeah.

Like when we make a substitution, we clap one great player going off the pitch and another coming on.
Double substitutions make my hands hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.