Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, if we were in the process of a major rebuild trying to take a world class winger from Bayern. They’d probably be asking for world-record money. If we must lose him then we should make it as drawn out and painful as possible for them. We shouldn’t even acknowledge offers below £100m.

Then Bayern would have to persuade the player to sign a contract renewal - and if not decide if they want to keep a player who does not want to renew and does not seem to feel well. If the situation between the club and the player is still fine and the club does not have doubts about the performance in the next season they probably will hold the player for another year if the contract still is longer than a year - if the contract would run out the following year they probably would sell...

I think the question is first a question between City and the player. If the wish of the player to leave is too big (and I think that might have to do with Sane's playing time in recent time with Guardiola) and there is doubts about his performances the next season and if that might influence the player value, too - then it might be ok to let him go if the transfer sum is acceptable.

As Bayern fan I do not really know if Sane matches to the club and the other players. The right mentality is a big thing with the Bayern fans. Ribery was loved from the first moment somehow whereas Robben had to earn the love of the fans and it only really started when he worked hard for the defense, too. Sane is the guy that comes to a meeting of the German national team (that wanted to show more nearness to the fans and "being down to earthness") in an expensive designer outfit and a 18.000 EUR backpack. Maybe he just does not care, maybe he is just too stupid - or maybe he just loves to show off too much - none is really good.

Dont shut him up now hes saying things we want to hear.

"I never thought I'd say this, but can I hear more from Gareth please?"

hqdefault.jpg

The thing that irks me here is Bayern. ****s run by ****s, I would hate to see this shower lowball us for such a talent. Hopefully we get him signed up just as a fuck you to this lot.
Yep. They are the ones behind those magazine hacks and leaks in my opinion. We should be telling them to fuck off!

Liverpool in this situation would get the player to sign a new 5 year contract then get top dollar in the summer because they hold all the cards.

If he goes he goes but on a day where Richarlison (sp) at Everton has a reported £100M price tag then Bayern had better come up with a realistic offer lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
No way should we be selling Sane to Bayern. These people are hypocritical low life's, they have been moaning about our success and good fortune for the last few seasons and now they want one of our best players. Really!! If no formal approach to City has been made I would be reporting them straight away to UEFA for tapping up. I would tell them they cant afford Sane.

Then Bayern would have to persuade the player to sign a contract renewal - and if not decide if they want to keep a player who does not want to renew and does not seem to feel well. If the situation between the club and the player is still fine and the club does not have doubts about the performance in the next season they probably will hold the player for another year if the contract still is longer than a year - if the contract would run out the following year they probably would sell...

I think the question is first a question between City and the player. If the wish of the player to leave is too big (and I think that might have to do with Sane's playing time in recent time with Guardiola) and there is doubts about his performances the next season and if that might influence the player value, too - then it might be ok to let him go if the transfer sum is acceptable.

As Bayern fan I do not really know if Sane matches to the club and the other players. The right mentality is a big thing with the Bayern fans. Ribery was loved from the first moment somehow whereas Robben had to earn the love of the fans and it only really started when he worked hard for the defense, too. Sane is the guy that comes to a meeting of the German national team (that wanted to show more nearness to the fans and "being down to earthness") in an expensive designer outfit and a 18.000 EUR backpack. Maybe he just does not care, maybe he is just too stupid - or maybe he just loves to show off too much - none is really good.

Your club would be the last I would sell any City player to. They can jog on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.