Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are both a problem injury wise. It's why we are keeping 3 players at that position. That's a whole lot of ability with little availability. :(

Because replacing them will be more costly.

Chillwell 50m
Any any player linked to City can't be cheaper than that.

Unnamed club source: “Pep has no issues with Fabian whatsoever but there is a need to free up squad space for fresh blood. He would like a move to a decent club and just wants more starts. He has been a club hero here with what he has achieved.”
via @SunSport]

Even that is kind/warm "code" from Pep, "We appreciate and thank you for your time here, but we're looking to move on."

I wonder if Villa fans would take him back now or if he's still persona non grata after the way his transfer to us played out.

I wonder if Villa fans would take him back now or if he's still persona non grata after the way his transfer to us played out.
I think Villa fans would swallow their pride and eat a slice of humble pie if they resigned Delph. Apart from a few mishaps for us he's been a solid and dependable player, but he's injury prone so probably best if we get rid this summer. Had Delph not signed for us I doubt Villa would of been relegated, but that is not of much concern to us.

I think Villa fans would swallow their pride and eat a slice of humble pie if they resigned Delph. Apart from a few mishaps for us he's been a solid and dependable player, but he's injury prone so probably best if we get rid this summer. Had Delph not signed for us I doubt Villa would of been relegated, but that is not of much concern to us.

Villa were already in dire straits by then, delph just jumped the ship before it went down. I doubt if they would want him back, won't mind a 40 M bid from Sheik's cousin though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.