Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea got plenty of stick when Abramovich came in but nothing on the scale City have received and nothing about Russia's poor human rights record which is off the scale compared to Abu Dhabi. Given that Abramovich is linked to Putin as closely as Sheik Mansour is with the UAE ruling regime this seems a tad unfair. There has not even been much coverage since Abramovich was effectively stopped from doing business in the UK because of his unethical financial reputation.
Look at the state of the Middle East, the problems that South America has had over the last 40 years not to say what happened to a lot of African countries in the 1970s. All caused by USA billionaires. And funnily enough which clubs in this country are currently owned by these tossers?

I had a united fan who used to go on about ‘unearned money’ defending our owners against the media onslaught the other day. Totally surreal.

I tell you what those Glazers have done a good job of spending that earned organically got money. If they want their football club to b be back where it used to be they might have to to go a different way.

It has always been the case that the greatest sense of smugness, sanctimony, holier than thou and general arrogance has always, without fail, come from the Guardian.

Other papers might be arseholes. Only the Guardian are arseholes while expecting you to applaud.

And at the same time one of the most racist by many measures.

I would say there are cloisters here, though, which in of itself is a problem, beyond what we are discussing. I occupy one of them, to be frank.

I should stop this line, though, as it is going away from the thread topic. :-)
You’re right. Over and out :-)

Everything is back to normal. It didn’t take long.

The Daily Fail has 6 United stories before City get a mention. Then another 4 United Stories after that

According to the Daily Fail United are signing every player this Summer.

Everything is back to normal. It didn’t take long.

The Daily Fail has 6 United stories before City get a mention. Then another 4 United Stories after that

According to the Daily Fail United are signing every player this Summer.
Avery Bygpleher-Enterwurld?
Haven't heard anything of him for a while.
How is he not at United already?

I'm sure you can work out what I was insinuating.

Pep won't be hounded out, if anything it'll strengthen his resolve to stay, just like the bullshit coming from italy.
I don't think Pep is going anywhere.

Getting him was a long term strategy, starting with getting his friends Soriano and Txiki, who trumpeted for him to be given the Barca job, which I believe, he is forever grateful about.

They are actually friends and you would imagine constantly kept in contact with each other over the years.

Now in hindsight, when Mancini was replaced with Pellegrini, it meant City were going for an offensive style of play and each new signing looked like a player Pep would want.

Although they all believe a manager's tenure should only be 3-4 years to prevent a squad getting disgruntled and stale, (we saw on Amazon how Pep's intensity is 24/7), there isn't any evidence as yet to suggest that this squad, as a whole, are displaying those characteristics.

There will also have been the issue of Pep and his family settling here, which appears to have gone okay.

The management structure and Pep have produced a 'great' team and the records we're setting have proved that beyond any doubt.

So, some players will go and a few new faces to come and let's go for the league and 'big ears'.

This squad is more than capable of that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.