City's New Kits - 2019/20

Worst selling home shirt of this decade that.

Why? Because it wasn’t different enough from the year before.

Great shirt but you can’t have the same thing every single year.

Worry when they change the colour of the sleeves and shorts but don’t be too arsed when they mix up the trim.

Arsenal, scousers, everton, palace, real, atletico, roma, milan, PSG, all pretty much have the same kit with slight tweaks every season amd keep to their trditional style.

Adding a fuck off big purple stripe to the arms is not a tweak, it is a massive two fingers to city tradition and as a first kit of a new sponsor a fucking joke.

That shirt makes nikes worst abominations look paletable (just) and don't get me started on white socks, we are not lazio ffs

Uruguays copa america shirt

PES-2019-Uruguay-Kit-Copa-America-2019-by-Aerial-Edson-medium.jpg

Malmos new kits

19MalmoFF-300x160.jpg

Sky blue white trim, it ain't hard

If anyone is wondering the away kit is peach and black and the third is pink and yellow

I dont mind it but havent bought a replica kit for years upon years.

Thing is, whether i like a kit or not, and i havent really for a good few years, i never look at Sergio banging another goal past the scum and think , “kits shit”.

We’ll get used to it

Replace purple with white and it's fantastic. So purple in and of itself is so obnoxious?

Not for me. I like it. Better than this past year and that atrocity of a kit from Pep's first season. That disaster was probably the only one since the Pearce era that I never grew to like.

Heres my concept:
Plain Sky Blue Home kit white shorts no trim, the sponsor is white as well as the puma logo

The away kit is black and red striped

The third strip is white with a red and black sash. Every second year this is changed to marron and white striped kit
Two out of three kits with red on them?

No thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.