Matthijs de Ligt

I see your point but Sanchez longed to play for united since he was a baby.

Pity for United it was the ‘old Joanna’ he wanted to play and not football. That piano concerto was his best moment in a Rag shirt.

looks like he is signing for the rags! fucking twats! we might hate mino but why lose out on a talent like de ligt for that?

looks like he is signing for the rags! fucking twats! we might hate mino but why lose out on a talent like de ligt for that?

250k weekly wages for 19/20 y.o. defender is a slippery slope to consider. Sounds more like leverage to get better deals elsewhere but fair play to the player if he chooses this option - still believe Barcelona remains the priority

I wouldn't worry too much the endervise ratio of brilliant in holland to wank in the prem is pretty even with many players turning out to be not as good as they looked in a tougher league.

Add to that he will be playing for a 3rd division manager with players at scottish prem levels, it will be a mistake from him and will stunt his progression, if he signs then I couldn't give a fuck.

Anyway it is just a bargaining chip to get barca to pony up what that slimey **** agent wants

We aren't paying the wages he wants or his agent wants., and if he chooses the rags for wages over Barca or us not sure we want him. If he has the right attitude he’ll tell his agent where he wants to play not where he’ll get the money.

We aren't paying the wages he wants or his agent wants., and if he chooses the rags for wages over Barca or us not sure we want him. If he has the right attitude he’ll tell his agent where he wants to play not where he’ll get the money.
This exactly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.