If you're ever asked to define a "car crash" interview...

When I discovered it, “I didn’t know what to do with it...” but revealing it you in a live interview seemed the most natural thing to do. Mmm.

It's been published. Its public. Its long beyond a private chat.

Naomi Wolf's latest book talks about prosecutions for sodomy in the 19th century and the hitherto unknown executions that resulted. Dr Matthew Sweeting takes issue with it in the calmest, politely way possible and rips the entire premise of the book to shreds because she's completely misunderstood the legal terminology used. Now to her immense credit, she reacts in a far better way than I'd expect anyone to, but oh my this is an excruciating listen:

I thought she came out of that quite well, given the circumstances.

I had my CV torn apart by an old school personnel manager once. I left feeling humiliated. Horrendous way to interview someone.

Look up Owen Jones being quietly destroyed by Andrew Neil, on Youtube. The best part of it is Portillo and Campbell's faces while they watch him demolished. They are exactly like two grinning old crocodiles watching blood being spilt. It is perfect.

Look up Owen Jones being quietly destroyed by Andrew Neil, on Youtube. The best part of it is Portillo and Campbell's faces while they watch him demolished. They are exactly like two grinning old crocodiles watching blood being spilt. It is perfect.
His interview with Ben Shapiro was hilarious the other week too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.