City's New Kits - 2019/20

i think it looks quite nice to be honest? also the kit always looks better when we see it all together

I can’t quite believe someone at our club signed that off. It’s fine for Puma to produce concepts but that one should have been rejected immediately. It just isn’t aligned to our history... I really don’t blame Puma (or Nike) they will naturally push their templates and other agenda’s but the club needs to set meaningful parameters for kit designers - not sign off any old tat - blue shorts, white socks, stupid buttons, purple etc... they can say no. I don’t give a shit about change kits but we should protect our home kit - it’s part of who we are our identity and those charged with protecting it high up in the club are failing all of us.

Is there anyone on this forum that works for a club and knows the process that kit design and sign off entails? Would love to know how it all works. I’m guessing the club get a few designs from the suppliers. I know clubs like Rochdale and bury have put it to the fans to vote on a few different designs in the past.
I really don’t think fans are considered in the whole process, but fans will buy any old sh*te really. That horrendous Umbro effort with the sound wave, dotty back, checkered collar monstrosity sold well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.