Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool in this situation would get the player to sign a new 5 year contract then get top dollar in the summer because they hold all the cards.
United did the same with CRonaldo, Spurs did the same with Bale.

Which leads me to think Leroy won’t be leaving.

Bayern are just chancing their arm while Leroy takes his time and weighs up all his options and has a proper good think about his future.

I think, and hope, he’ll stay.

And how would they do that should the player not agree?

No idea liverpool must of promised those players they would sell them if a fee came in that was acceptable, seems saurez and Coutinho fell for it! Remember Coutinho not being happy the summer he had signed his new contract liverpool didnt let him go that summer but they did next summer for a ridicules fee all because he signed a new improved contract which gave liverpool more power to negotiate a bigger fee. Yes our hands are tied if sane doesn't extend we would have to except a lower offer or he could leave for nothing! Saying that Hazard has 12 months left and chelsea just put out they would except 130m a ridicules fee considering if Madrid wait till January transfer window they can talk to him and agree a pre contract and get him for nowt next summer, think chelsea will probably get around 100m for him and if we sell sane we’d get around €90m when really he is a 120m player with so much potential still! I’d rather Sane stays and signs a new contract though.

We should negotiate hard with Bayern & push them to smash their transfer record.

Then tell them to go fuck themselves.

I would rather have an empty space in the squad & lose 80 million quid, than sell to those hypocritical, whining, corrupt ****s.
This.
Some of the bitter, ranting shit we've been subjected to by a fucking jailbird from this shower has been a disgrace.
Let's smilingly accept their overtures, announce that 'Discussions' are taking place, let them drag on until they're
seething with frustration at the lack of progress, then start drip feeding the press any old bollox about them that we can.
Just enough to cause serious outrage without giving the bastards recourse to libel, play them along for shits and giggles,
then pull the fucking rug half an hour before the window closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.