It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Isn’t it a max of 17 Johnny Foreigners?

If so you have to replace 2 with British or Academy.

Maguire for DeLigt and Chillwell for Mendy?
Exactly, think this is a point a lot of people are missing.

With delph seemingly off we need to sign another hg player, that is why imo maguire is seen as first choice

Maguire is not a shit hot defender, he’s decent. De Ligt is already world class at 19. The two aren’t comparable IMO

He’s not world class right now and anyone who could possibly go to the rags for money than Barcelona tells you everything you need to know about the player. I would rather take Harry any day of the week.

You cannot say that. Neither have kicked a ball for us and until they do, no one has any idea how each would perform in a new team under new instructions with new team mates. Its folly to say x is a better player than y so he would be better for us

It’s a football forum mate. People comment on players all the time. Having watched Maguire for Leicester and England and having watched De Ligt for Ajax, I’m making a judgement. Doesn’t mean I’m right but of course people can analyse and draw conclusions.

I haven’t seen Lukaku or Messi play for City but I know which one would perform better! (Extreme example to emphasise my point)

He’s not world class right now and anyone who could possibly go to the rags for money than Barcelona tells you everything you need to know about the player. I would rather take Harry any day of the week.

1) You have no idea what De Ligt would rathe do
2) You’re basing your judgment on non-footballing terms

I’m simply saying De Ligt is clearly the better player. Anyone saying they’d rather have Maguire is deluded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.