Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea liverpool must of promised those players they would sell them if a fee came in that was acceptable, seems saurez and Coutinho fell for it! Remember Coutinho not being happy the summer he had signed his new contract liverpool didnt let him go that summer but they did next summer for a ridicules fee all because he signed a new improved contract which gave liverpool more power to negotiate a bigger fee. Yes our hands are tied if sane doesn't extend we would have to except a lower offer or he could leave for nothing! Saying that Hazard has 12 months left and chelsea just put out they would except 130m a ridicules fee considering if Madrid wait till January transfer window they can talk to him and agree a pre contract and get him for nowt next summer, think chelsea will probably get around 100m for him and if we sell sane we’d get around €90m when really he is a 120m player with so much potential still! I’d rather Sane stays and signs a new contract though.
Liverpool knew that both of those players were leaving one way or another. They didn't 'fall for' anything, they would have been promised better wages now (with maybe an advance) and possibly a slice of the action when the transfer was complete. Don't forget the players will have very little input on what happens, it'll be the agents in the background and they're not stupid.

He's not for sale. If Bayern want him to replace Robben and Ribery well that's tough because he plays for City. They can try talk their way into a transfer now, but when it comes to July and the season is upon us, they'll have to sign someone else. I think Sane's negotiating position will crumble when Bayern are forced to look elsewhere.

He's not for sale. If Bayern want him to replace Robben and Ribery well that's tough because he plays for City. They can try talk their way into a transfer now, but when it comes to July and the season is upon us, they'll have to sign someone else. I think Sane's negotiating position will crumble when Bayern are forced to look elsewhere.

If he wants to stay he is not for sale. If he is adamant he wants to go then Pep won't want to keep him.

Bayern Munich are the Rags of Germany, as a side note, and we're now seeing the originals dropping down the PL
and desperate to be associated with someone, anyone, who can improve a playing squad chocka-block with
disinterested strollers and slimming world dodgers, and a manager with the CV of a sixth form prefect who happens
to run the under 15's house eleven.
Ask anyone from Northern Germany, I did when I was in Berlin, they're not exactly full of praise for them, same with Dortmund,
who consider them 'Yokels' in lederhosen and silly hats.
Stay here Leroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.