Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.
Some of the bitter, ranting shit we've been subjected to by a fucking jailbird from this shower has been a disgrace.
Let's smilingly accept their overtures, announce that 'Discussions' are taking place, let them drag on until they're
seething with frustration at the lack of progress, then start drip feeding the press any old bollox about them that we can.
Just enough to cause serious outrage without giving the bastards recourse to libel, play them along for shits and giggles,
then pull the fucking rug half an hour before the window closes.

In the mean time what's Leroy thinking

If he wants to stay he is not for sale. If he is adamant he wants to go then Pep won't want to keep him.

Not much point in keeping a player who really wants away although it's not clear that is the case with Leroy.

Ultimately the club has to put emotion aside and if the only realistic option to get a decent fee for Leroy is to sell to Bayern (because he won't sign for anyone else, including a new City contract), good business sense has to prevail. Whilst Mansour could, if he chose to, afford to throw away millions to make a point, the club cannot: City still have to play by FFP rules.

I'm comfortable with either scenario, stay or leave. Leroy stalled last year while virtually all around him continued to improve, decision is his to make.

Hope that is true, thanks for posting.

So disrespectful of Bayern to announce publically they want to try and sign him. They'd be the first to go crying to the officials should any club do such a thing to one to their players

Hopefully also his recent beef with pep and city has been fuelled only by Bayern and not a deep desire to return to his homeland. Have a break, get some sun with his family, realise city is where it is at, and then come back focused on our goals.

City aren’t a club to let players rule their own outcomes. They have good morals in terms of wage structure and player egos. If sane does become a bad egg, would it be so bad if he left for a team not in England?
My views are if you don’t want to play for city, then I don’t want you at city. I do love Leroy though, and am surprised that contract talks have taken so long. If we do sell him, then we should be getting over £100m in todays market. Which isn’t so bad.

Unmitigated shite. Most clubs sell their best players for profit. City don’t sell their best players. The test of City’s transfer business is looking at what we’ve spent and the market value of those players and our squad now.

You joined in 2015 and had a handful of posts until recently and you’re about as popular as a fart in a lift in this thread with everyone apart from rabid disagreeing with you.
I am not supporting his ideas, I m supporting his freedom to exprem them on here without beeing called an idiot, stupid, girl, rag, etc

2 years left on his contract, I am more than sure than he is not leaving this year. Hopefully he will extend in the next days and put this story to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.