City's New Kits - 2019/20

Haha! I thought the purple was a separate shirt hanging behind the blue one at first.
It’ll no doubt piss off traditionalists but tbh I stopped giving a fuck about shirt quality a long time ago.

Most do, but loads are just saying “why purple?” “this does not look like a City kit” “sky blue and white, it’s not that difficult” and are just not getting it that we may have possibly the most simple and traditional kit ever with the 125th anniversary kit. I’ll bet it’ll be no frills, no trim, nothing but plain sky shirts, white shorts and navy socks.
Now you’ve done it — the anniversary shirt will now be sky blue, red, black, purple, claret, orange, and neon yellow.

Why is it on a marks n sparks hanger? They are slowly going bust aren't they? Bit random to be on their hangers, unless it's a load of made up bollocks!
Also a women’s size hanger, could we be having different design for men & women’s teams ala England?

No grown man should be buying a kit anyway.

My wife certainly agrees with you. She was horrified that I went out in one to the FA Cup Final (it was that sky blue beauty that Umbro produced several years back) as it was the first time in years that I have worn one; my daughters approved though and it was a fitting occasion.

Don't like the blocks on the arms of Puma shirts regardless of colour.

As others have mentioned, it is hard to fathom how the so called professional designers can get things so wrong, so often.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.