Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play him and pay him and he will.stay.

Leave him on the bench, pay him less than most of the other payers, and he has every right to move to another club. Shame it's just to dirty Bayern.

He'll play when deserving and the reason he's on less than most of the other players is simply because he's not signed a contract extension which apparently has been on the table for 18 months.

If he did become available I think more teams than Bayern will be interested.

Would not suprise me, I would go as far as saying in the next 2 years City will have the best 3 attacking players in World football in KDB, Bernardo & Sterling
Perhaps we can have the forth and five as well, in Sane and Jesus.
How could you have both left out Player of the Season 21/22 Phil Foden?

Perhaps we can have the forth and five as well, in Sane and Jesus.

Exactly, Sane and Jesus, both young fantastic players, personally hope both are with us for the next five plus years.

Sane for many reasons as already discussed in this thread, but Jesus is a fantastic talent and should not be underestimated, he has tireless energy and brings an attacking/defensive energy to the team every time he plays from the start or as a sub.

He'll play when deserving and the reason he's on less than most of the other players is simply because he's not signed a contract extension which apparently has been on the table for 18 months.

Hopefully, then we can get some decent money for him.

Exactly, Sane and Jesus, both young fantastic players, personally hope both are with us for the next five plus years.

Sane for many reasons as already discussed in this thread, but Jesus is a fantastic talent and should not be underestimated, he has tireless energy and brings an attacking/defensive energy to the team every time he plays from the start or as a sub.
I like the way Jesus scores goals, in the brazilian way. He has so much talent, such a nice touch, so much creativity. When he will become a great poacher, like Aguero, he could hit 30-40 goals a seson. As for Sane, I just love the guy. Best winger in the world, for me.

He doesn't start simply because his work rate is fucking awfull.

Hopefully Leroy will sign a new contract this week, but worst scenario if Leroy does want to leave then Bayern or any other suitor will have to pay what we want. So that rules alout Bayern then as they will not pay £100 m
I think he will sign. But, if not, I honestly think £100 mil is not enough for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.