General transfer rumours

And that’s me needing to make a new cuppa...

Not that I'm saying it's true or advocating for his signing - but Rashford has a very good record for goals & assists at this stage in his career. There was a decent comparison tweet of his goals & assists when compared to Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, proper Ronaldo, etc and he was better or equal.

Not that I'm saying it's true or advocating for his signing - but Rashford has a very good record for goals & assists at this stage in his career. There was a decent comparison tweet of his goals & assists when compared to Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, proper Ronaldo, etc and he was better or equal.

In a proper team with Pep coaching him, Rashford would be a proper fucking handful.

Tut tut young man ;)
giphy.gif

Arsenal are sniffing around Konate young CB bit of a beast,` my choice if Ottamendi leaves` £30 million being mentioned, and being laughed at by Red Bull fans

Arsenal are sniffing around Konate young CB bit of a beast,` my choice if Ottamendi leaves` £30 million being mentioned, and being laughed at by Red Bull fans
Best Centerback under 23 this season in the top 5 leagues. Excellent Athletism, Speed, Agility, Ariel prowess, and goid repertoire of passing skills. Vision and simple passing can improve, so also can his confidence and jitteriness when in possession. His possession numbers are not where they need to be for him to be a guaranteed success, but if they improve slightly he has the potential to be as good a Central defender as De Ligt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.