Aaron Wan-Bissaka (signed for United)

According to a report (The Independent) The Rags have apparently made an enquiry for his services ad been quoted a price of 70m

According to a report (The Independent) The Rags have apparently made an enquiry for his services ad been quoted a price of 70m
These players are getting more expensive by the minute. :(

This is a good thing for competition though. If you want a none top 6 team's player who they'd rather not sell, you should have to pay a ridiculous cost. Fair is fair. This how these teams can make money to compete.

Txiki wants to be sure no team in history will ever have more expensive defense than us lol. This and Harry Maguire. Are we selling Stones and Walker? Or he wants 50M bench warmers for fun everywhere? Another pointless signing like Bony, Mahrez etc. Why does he want to buy players just for buying sake, players that dont improve team much. Might as well save money and really go for big targets.
I like your name :)

Laporte and Stones didn’t make your cut back then?

Mmmmm.
We seriously should get back to Wan Bissaka Stone Rose.

But for the record, those were fmthe STATISTICALLY best players of the 2015/2016 season at the positions highlighted. The only part I played was to compare 3 statistical sites and least the players who graded out highest according to them.

Laporte had a down year that year, I gave him a mention because he was the top defender under 25 the prior year at 21 and had those internal ball playing qualities (I know you hate this) I believe Pep wanted :p.

Same applied to Stones. Who was that year a backup CB often playing RB. Again I mentioned him because he possessed those Ball playing qualities.

Notice, I listed every player who made the statistical list, then of those I highlighted the actual ones i'd want. And then mentioned other players who didn't make the list but had those qualities I'd want.

At CB I highlighted Van Dyke, and gave mention to Stones and Larporte. 3 years later 2 of them play for us and the 3rd is now considered the best Centerback in the world by many. Let that sink in.

Anyway back to present day. Wan Bissaka also is on the list of best fullbacks under 25. Ranked third by my combined stats from 3 sites. He is the 2nd youngest of all the top Fullbacks under 25. Thus he is going to likely become a top 5 fullback in the world in his mid 20s.

Internally though, there are those with stats that correlate with being able to fit our squad better.the most impressive and likely cheapest of thise being Youcef Atal. Try to remember that name. Coz I don't want you throwing a fit in 2022 when he plays incredibly against us for Wolves and you get to see him for the first time but I'm here whining about suggesting him 3 years prior :)

Anyway, this has been fun. Let's do it again next summer :)

We seriously should get back to Wan Bissaka Stone Rose.

But for the record, those were fmthe STATISTICALLY best players of the 2015/2016 season at the positions highlighted. The only part I played was to compare 3 statistical sites and least the players who graded out highest according to them.

Laporte had a down year that year, I gave him a mention because he was the top defender under 25 the prior year at 21 and had those internal ball playing qualities (I know you hate this) I believe Pep wanted :p.

Same applied to Stones. Who was that year a backup CB often playing RB. Again I mentioned him because he possessed those Ball playing qualities.

Notice, I listed every player who made the statistical list, then of those I highlighted the actual ones i'd want. And then mentioned other players who didn't make the list but had those qualities I'd want.

At CB I highlighted Van Dyke, and gave mention to Stones and Larporte. 3 years later 2 of them play for us and the 3rd is now considered the best Centerback in the world by many. Let that sink in.

Anyway back to present day. Wan Bissaka also is on the list of best fullbacks under 25. Ranked third by my combined stats from 3 sites. He is the 2nd youngest of all the top Fullbacks under 25. Thus he is going to likely become a top 5 fullback in the world in his mid 20s.

Internally though, there are those with stats that correlate with being able to fit our squad better.the most impressive and likely cheapest of thise being Youcef Atal. Try to remember that name. Coz I don't want you throwing a fit in 2022 when he plays incredibly against us for Wolves and you get to see him for the first time but I'm here whining about suggesting him 3 years prior :)

Anyway, this has been fun. Let's do it again next summer :)
I like AWB but don't you think he doesn't offer enough attacking threat. I think he is one of the most solid defensive right backs in the PL though.

I like AWB but don't you think he doesn't offer enough attacking threat. I think he is one of the most solid defensive right backs in the PL though.
I don't think he presently does. I've said so many times. Hence why I prefer Yousef Atal and the Aarons kid. Both will be cheaper and better attacking prospects.

Generally though, when a young English player projects to be a star in the near future, we have to be interested. Very few English players can make our squad as is. So we have to challenge for the few that seem they will make the grade. It's just the cost of business I suppose. Don't like it . But It is what it is :(

You mean like we were for Eddie, Bernardo, Jesus and Zinc?

Not plucked out of the pram but certainly signed before their transfer values escalated.
My response will take us away from Bissaka and continue my self congratulations :) So I'd rather agree with you. :)

We got to most of those in good time. And in Berny's case Txiki was masterful. That was daylight robbery :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.