Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come? Every game he runs back and most often than not he gets the ball back. And every time he contributes with goals/assists. There must be some problems but for sure he runs a lot.
It's your opinion & I respect it but I don't see enough of it, if you put all 3 inc Mahrez his heat map would show far more in the attacking 3rd than anywhere near the defending.
Silva & Sterling can't play every match but without those 2 in the last 7 games we wouldn't have won the league.
Sane can become the new Ronaldo but he has to change his all round game..

The Hazard price will be a good indicator. He has only one year left on his contract but Chelsea holding out for a fee above 100m euros. He is more mature player than Sane his fee should be about 130-150m euros if he had a longer contract.

But with 12 months left Chelsea will be lucky to get anything above 100-110m euros.

Sane being much younger, and two years on his contract the 100-110 m euros (90-95 m pounds) seems a price we could accept if he signals that he wants to leave and wont renew.
Or if he isnt in the plan of Pep for the future I dont think KDB coming back to the side is gonna improve Sane's playing time especially if Mendy can finally start playing. Only thing can help Sane's playing time are injuries to Bernardo, Sterling, Mahrez as he is in direct competition with them mostly.

We have to keep in mind if roles were turned and we would want this Sane from Bayern now would they laugh out our 50m bid or something...

It's your opinion & I respect it but I don't see enough of it, if you put all 3 inc Mahrez his heat map would show far more in the attacking 3rd than anywhere near the defending.
Silva & Sterling can't play every match but without those 2 in the last 7 games we wouldn't have won the league.
Sane can become the new Ronaldo but he has to change his all round game..
I agree, perhaps except Mahrez, but Sterling and Silva are more involved in the game, Sane has different attributes. As for becoming the new Ronaldo, it s 50% on him, 50% on Pep. Let s hope he stays with us and fulfils his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.