United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great mate of mine has sold his season ticket to another United fan for next season.

Lol!

Imagine if he had to put up with s*** for 34 years.

Right this is getting out of hand, those bastards on the 'I hate Liverpool' thread have recruited some Everton lads to boost the post count. Fair do's one Everton lad did a brilliant tirade against the Grief Monkeys but how can we hope to out post them when they recruit from outside ?

Anyway, I still know who the enemy is.
I've not been on the dipper thread since the season ended. Normal order resumed.

Seriously; why the fuck would he go to the vermin? Unless he's another money motivated player, a la Sanchez? Also, his mate De Jong has already gone to Barca. I think Howson's been on the disco biscuits.

The value of any player is the fee paid, not the fee asked

Seriously; why the fuck would he go to the vermin? Unless he's another money motivated player, a la Sanchez? Also, his mate De Jong has already gone to Barca. I think Howson's been on the disco biscuits.

Means he wants to sign for a club below Celtic, St Mirren anyone?

When they started having that purple patch from Christmas through to March my boss came out with a belter that ‘United would have won the league if Solksjar would have been in charge from August’. I nearly fell off my chair in how stupid a statement it was.

There is nothing they can do in this window recruitment wise that would have me concerned they are a threat next season. Watch their activity and it will confirm what the Glazers intentions are, don’t compete and the money will still keep rolling in. Why should they spend shit loads on players when they’ve been burnt by what little return or recoupable value you get at the end of it eg Sanchez, Lukaku and Fred.

That's a funny one, they would've done the same thing just would've had more game to lose after that great patch, it all went downhill very quickly. They certainly would've finished lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.