It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

1) You have no idea what De Ligt would rathe do
2) You’re basing your judgment on non-footballing terms

I’m simply saying De Ligt is clearly the better player. Anyone saying they’d rather have Maguire is deluded.

I repeat he is not yet world class.

To be honest I think de ligt is over hyped and Maguire is over rated. But I agree with the post who said Maguire would currently be a better fit for us. He knows the language and league de ligt would need time to settle. But would rather promote garcia and start stones and laporte keeping ota as cover, they were great for the first half of last season.

To be honest I think de ligt is over hyped and Maguire is over rated. But I agree with the post who said Maguire would currently be a better fit for us. He knows the language and league de ligt would need time to settle. But would rather promote garcia and start stones and laporte keeping ota as cover, they were great for the first half of last season.

I agree, Otamendi should be asked to stay and fight for his place. He may not want to stay in which case the decision is made and we look to the transfer market. Neither De Ligt or Maguire are bad players and both would do a job but I personally think we’re better than just settling for someone who can do a job. I’d wait and get whoever is the right man, even if that means waiting till January or next summer. My choice would be Varane but like most of here I haven’t got a fucking clue if it’s viable or not, he’s the best fit of the players I’ve seen but then again my knowledge of other European leagues isn’t that expansive.

Fernandes and Felix and De Ligt plus a full back (if Danillio leaves and personally id keep him) would be amazing - but highly unlikely and Id settle for not getting Felix if sane puts pen to paper

Rodri Im not convinced by as he looks a little slow and cumbersome....though we do need some height as Pep has stated clearly.

McGuire would be a downgrade I think..he is ok but a serious downgrade on De Ligt and Kompany

However we cannot have everyone from bracket A/our first choice signing.

If Sane leaves there are pretty much none young wingers that’s better than Sane. We would have to settle for a downgrade. Leroy is that good

We just need to up his wages. Pointless haggling over what would be only about £12m extra a year (another £1m a month for Leroy in wages) if it means we lose him and end up paying about five times that or more for a replacement. Just fucking double or treble Leroy’s wages! Still cheaper than a new player who wouldn’t even be as good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.