Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are warming up nicely. The fact that anti-City journalists are bleating about fans using the Internet to expose their lies and hypocrisy is sign that it's working.

It says something about their insolent, self-aggrandising hubris that they expect us all to sit idly by whilst they spread their hate-filled, poisonous propaganda about us (and I use the word"us" advisedly).

They're finding out that they aren't immune from the treatment they like to dish out to others and that their "weapon" of choice can be just as easily turned on them. And they don't like it one bit.
This is why we must not stop. I think we are winning at the moment. This last week or so has seen the tables turn. I urge all blues to keep going, keep pointing out the hypocrisy. Don’t get abusive, just point out their bullshit. And don’t ease off.

I joined twitter just to help out, and I’d urge others to do the same. We can win this

Does prescious Ewan write about Brazil and its social injustices ? Him livivng quite comfortably there in Brazil, lecturing from his Ivory Tower, I bet the ironing is not lost on the people of Rochina, Cidade de Deus, Vidigal etc etc.

The odious McKenna bleating on twitter no one wants his bullshit story, diddums!

And this is his reply about why he can’t release his story.
·
23 May

Among others so far - their legal power, their financial importance, their pressurisation of media, and a wider demand for transfer tit-bits rather than "bad" news.

So there we have it, one of the reasons he can’t release his groundbreaking exposé is the demand for ‘transfer tit-bits’.

This is not a journalist or someone remotely concerned about children in Yemen, this a fuckwit moron who somehow has people looking at his output on Twitter, fuck me, what a pathetic thunder ****...

·
23 May

Among others so far - their legal power, their financial importance, their pressurisation of media, and a wider demand for transfer tit-bits rather than "bad" news.

So there we have it, one of the reasons he can’t release his groundbreaking exposé is the demand for ‘transfer tit-bits’.

This is not a journalist or someone remotely concerned about children in Yemen, this a fuckwit moron who somehow has people looking at his output on Twitter, fuck me, what a pathetic thunder ****...

I like the way he states our pressurisation of the media. Really lol???

·
23 May

So in other words its full of made up bollocks he is unable to prove that would cause our lawyers to destroy them in court. No doubt his lawyers took one look and laughed in his face.

Does prescious Ewan write about Brazil and its social injustices ? Him livivng quite comfortably there in Brazil, lecturing from his Ivory Tower, I bet the ironing is not lost on the people of Rochina, Cidade de Deus, Vidigal etc etc.

Yes I remember their shooting of street kids a while back and also trying to cleanse the streets of undesirables before the world cup there. Who chooses to live in Brazil anyway? It is usually cons trying to escape the law, like the late train robber Ronnie Biggs, who I had a few drinks with there in 1985. One thing for sure if he did start his investigating journalism on that country while residing there I'm sure it wouldn't end well for him.

Anybody wanting to see BBC bias, go on BBC football website, and on there is a quiz about how well you know the play offs, do the quiz and spot the odd question out
Pathetic aren’t they! The only question not actually about the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.