Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look if he wants to go then let him go, no point in fighting it, but if he wants to stay then that is welcomed he still has some growing to do and with the help of Pep he could become a all time great!

I would cash in, we are making all the right noises around wanting him to stay but the end of the day he doesn’t get in our best 11

If we can get £100m ish , we could invest in a more multi faceted forward

Coutinho went for 140 million including all add-ons. In my opinion Sane is better than him. 120 million and Bayern can have him.
The German dinosaurs have used Low to put pressure on Sane that Coutinho did not have, I hope he signs a new deal but if he does not the German dinosaurs will have competition PSG, Real Madrid and Barcelona all have ageing or unwanted wingers, and all have more money

Look if he wants to go then let him go, no point in fighting it, but if he wants to stay then that is welcomed he still has some growing to do and with the help of Pep he could become a all time great!
If he wants to become a great player, stay at City with the best coach. Bayern are at a crossroads and their league is not challenging at all.

So talks to resume with him next week. Hopefully Leroy wants to stay and will sign a new (improved) contract. 2 years left on his current deal so no rush. Let Bayern sweat and if he and his representatives indicate after further talks that he doesn't want to stay at City then tell Bayern that it's £100 million, plus add ons, and that's non negotiable.

Surely it is worth keeping Sane for CL games where play is more open and a faster pace? Be very sad if we lose Sane to, what is essentially, a European rival. Also - why have we never tried Sane on the right? We did the same with Sterling and he learnt so much more about his own game. Sane's goal against Liverpool (2017 Home) shows that he has the ability to cut inside - the same as Mahrez. I feel he needs another chance. Any injuries to Bernardo or Sterling mean Mahrez is the only player who can play in that wide position. I just wish players like him weren't so grumpy when they are on the bench. He won us the title with his goal against liverpool (2019). He will be a massive loss to this team. He is irreplaceable.

Pep to Leroy we are only playing you in CL games

Leroy to Pep fuck off

tenor.gif
Obviously. ;)

Would love him to stay but if he insists on leaving I'd rather we go for Wilf Zaha who wants to join a UCL playing club. I think Zaha would be more useful to us in Sane's role than Joao Felix.

Front 3 of Zaha Aguero Sterling would be very fluid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.