City's New Kits - 2019/20

Showed my nephews (20, 18 and 15) and they love the purple. Target demos, I guess.
Yes, my 18 and 21 year olds do too, then again 56 year old me and 57 year old wife do too so there you go. Difference is the youngsters will be buying it, I'll just be watching it.

Maybe the purple one is the 125 year special, because it does say 125 years below the badge(i know im cluching at straws)

Don’t think it’s that bad to be honest.

Lot of hysterics going on in this thread tbh
giphy.gif

Not for celebrating 125 years of Manchester City it shouldn't, maybe a reference but not a St Marks kit.

What does St Marks have to do with the 125th Anniversary of City?

This isn’t an anniversary of St Marks (of whom’s kit we don’t really know much about - the cross pattee was Gorton AFC, not St Marks)...

This is the 125th anniversary of Manchester City Football Club. A club formed in the colours of sky shirts, white shorts and navy socks.

Yeah I knew that lads I was a bit stressed at the vets this morning......all seems ok now apart from my wallet.

Mock ups based on the leaked details so far

can't really complain about the home jersey, tho a little plain without preferred white accent,
the away black needs red accents where the purple is,
that third jersey looks like a dehydrated persons piss.

can't really complain about the home jersey, tho a little plain without preferred white accent,
the away black needs red accents where the purple is,
that third jersey looks like a dehydrated persons piss.

Mate, that post is from ages ago.

There’s a bombardment of photos of the new home kit all over the last few pages.

These ones he did a while back are far better...

And blue shorts too; yummy!

a decent acceptable set home and third,
for me the away kit is just a little bit off , i would change two little aspects of it,
the color and design.

Mate, that post is from ages ago.

There’s a bombardment of photos of the new home kit all over the last few pages.
hey thanks man, i wanted to start at the beginning to get the gist, when i start at the end it feels like iv missed something.
i was just on the official site and didn't see one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.