General transfer rumours

Is 99 mil about the right price or would you push the boat out-)
We're not going to sign him anyway, so what's the point of speculation about the price :) I'm talking in principle.

I see some similarities between Martial-Rashford and Sterling-Sane pairs. Martial and Sane look more naturally talented than their counterparts, at least technically. But both don't seem to be fond of the hard work off the ball, both lack defensive discipline, lose the ball carelessly, hence don't fulfill their potential as team players.

Sterling and Rashford, on the other hand, are more humble and ready to work their socks off in every game, at least that's my impression. It's the type of wing forward Pep loves, I think discipline and defensive contribution mean no less to him than pure attacking talent.

Last edited:
We're not going to sign him anyway, so what's the point of speculation about the price :) I'm talking in principle.

I see some similarities between Martial-Rashford and Sterling-Sane pairs. Martial and Sane look more naturally talented than their counterparts, at least technically. But both don't seem to be fond of the hard work off the ball, both lack defensive discipline, lose the ball carelessly, hence don't fulfill their potential as team players.

Sterling and Rashford, on the other hand, are more humble and ready to work their socks off in every game, at least that's my impression. It's the type of wing forward Pep loves, I think discipline and defensive contribution mean no less to him than pure attacking talent.

Really good post mate.

Does anyone think that lad that's on loan at Leicester Tielemans I think his name is, could he do a job for us, he looked a very good player seeing him live recently.

He is a talented player and was rated as one of Europe's best young players a few years ago. I like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.